VA570 - Flow Meter for heavy duty applications - with integrated pipe measuring section
Call for Pricing and Options
Flow sensor for heavy duty industrial applications. The VA 570 is supplied with an integrated measuring section sized to match your existing lines. A bypass line is not needed.
The measuring head is easily and quickly removed for calibration or cleaning purposes without having to dismount the entire measuring section. The centering device ensures that the sensor is positioned accurately in the measuring section and guarantees exact positioning in the flow direction avoiding unnecessary measuring faults.
To get both flow and consumption measurements, simply enter your reference conditions directly into the display and the sensor will automatically calculate consumption and flow data.
Works with most gases including compressed air, nitrogen (N2), argon (Ar), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), nitrous oxide (N2O), natural gas (NG), helium (He), propane (C3H8), methane (CH4), biogas (Methan 50%: CO2 50%), hydrogen (H2), other gases and gas mixtures on request.
Calorimetric Measuring Principle
- Flow meters from CS Instruments work according to the calorimetric measuring principle. When measuring the thermal mass flow or standard volume flow no additional temperature and pressure compensation is necessary.
- Impact-proof aluminum die cast housing
- Rated IP 67 for outdoor areas
- Robust sensor tip made from stainless steel 1,4571
- Optional: ATEX approval ATEX II 2G Ex d IIC T4
- Optional: DVGW approval for natural gas (up to 16 bar)
- No moving parts, no wear out
- Mounting and dismounting under pressure
- Display twistable by 180°
- Depth scale for precise installation
- Extensive Measurement and Data Features â€“ see datasheet
- Modbus RTU