VA550 - Flow Meter for heavy duty applications - direct in pipe placement
Call for Pricing and Options
Flow sensor for heavy duty industrial applications. The immersion sensor VA 550 is the ideal flow sensor for installation into existing compressed air and gas lines up to 12â€ (DN300). The sensor can be mounted and dismounted under pressure via a 1/2 inch ball valve.
To get both flow and consumption measurements, simply enter your reference conditions directly into the display and the sensor will automatically calculate consumption and flow data.
Works with most gases including compressed air, nitrogen (N2), argon (Ar), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), nitrous oxide (N2O), natural gas (NG), helium (He), propane (C3H8), methane (CH4), biogas (Methan 50% : CO2 50%), hydrogen (H2), other gases and gas mixtures on request.
Calorimetric Measuring Principle
- Flow meters from CS Instruments work according to the calorimetric measuring principle. When measuring the thermal mass flow or standard volume flow no additional temperature and pressure compensation is necessary.
- Impact-proof aluminum die cast housing
- Rated IP 67 for outdoor areas
- Robust sensor tip made from stainless steel 1,4571
- Optional: ATEX approval ATEX II 2G Ex d IIC T4
- Optional: DVGW approval for natural gas (up to 16 bar)
- No moving parts, no wear out
- Mounting and dismounting under pressure
- Display twistable by 180°
- Depth scale for precise installation
- Modbus RTU