VA520 - Flow Meter - with integrated pipe measuring section
Call for Pricing and Options
Flow sensor for standard applications recording all measured values digitally leading to better accuracy. A bypass line is not needed.
The VA 520 is supplied with an integrated measuring section sized to match your existing lines.
The measuring head is easily and quickly removed for calibration or cleaning purposes without having to dismount the entire measuring section. The centering device ensures that the sensor is positioned accurately in the measuring section and guarantees exact positioning in the flow direction avoiding unnecessary measuring faults.
Its compact design can monitor all compressed air systems from the compressor to the smallest compressed air tool (1/4 to 2 inch) Larger pipe diameters are available from DN 50 to DN 300.
- Works with compressed air including most process flow gases like nitrogen, CO2, oxygen, argon and nitrous oxide. Other gases and gas mixtures on request.
- Calorimetric Measuring Principle
- Flow meters from CS Instruments work according to the calorimetric measuring principle. When measuring the thermal mass flow or standard volume flow no additional temperature and pressure compensation is necessary.
- RS 485 interface, Modbus-RTU as a standard
- Option integrated display for m³/h and m³
- Usable from 1/2 inch to 12 inch (DN 300)
- Easy installation under pressure
- 4...20 mA analogue output for m³/h resp. m³/min
- Pulse output for m³
- Inner diameter adjustable via keypad
- Consumption counter resettable
- Adjustable values: Reference conditions, °C/F and mbar, 4...20 mA scaling, pulse weight