FA 515 dew point sensor for refrigeration driers (-20…50°Ctd) 2-wire connection
FA 515 dew point sensor for refrigeration driers (-20…50°Ctd)
incl. inspection certificate, 4…20 mA output signal (2-wire connection) and Modbus-RTU interface.
FA 510/515 - the new generation of dew point sensors for residual moisture measurement in compressed air and gases. Mount with the standard measuring chamber for compressed air up to 16 bar for easy installation via quick coupling
- Measuring range (-20…50°Ctd)
- Extremely long-term stable
- Analogue output 4...20 mA
- Condensation insensitive
- Quick response time
- Pressure-tight up to 350 bar (special version)
- NEW: Modbus-RTU interface
- NEW: Higher resolution of the sensor signal due to improved evaluation electronics
- NEW: Sensor diagnosis on site by means of hand-held instrument or CS Service Software
- Dew point measurement in the compressed air after desiccant driers/membrane driers
- Residual moisture/ dew point measurement in gases like oxygen, nitrogen, argon ...
- Residual moisture/ dew point measurement after granulate driers in plastics industry