FA 500 dew point sensor for membrane driers, -60...30°Ctd
FA 500 dew point sensor for desiccant driers, -80...20°Ctd
See datasheet and call for pricing on high pressure versions and optional connection threads.
Stationary dew point sensor with integrated display and alarm relay.
The integrated display shows the dew point in large figures as well as further humidity parameters on two further display pages. From the keypad you can navigate the display pages, enter in the alarm thresholds and enter hysteresis values.
The 4...20 mA analogue output can be scaled as needed or allocated to one further parameter, e.g. g/m³. When needed the sensor can compare the measured pressure dew point to the atmospheric dew point after entering the system pressure of the compressed air plant and the reference atmospheric pressure.
- Integrated display
- Threshold value adjustable via keypad alarm relay (max. 60 VDC, 0.5 A)
- Pressure-tight up to 350 bar (special version)
- Extreme long-term stability
- Quick response time
- 4...20 mA analogue output
- NEW: Modbus-RTU interface
- NEW: Higher resolution of sensor signal caused by the improved evaluation electronics
- NEW: Sensor diagnosis on site with a portable device or CS Service Software
All Models in the FA 500 family
- FA 500 for refrigeration dryers, -20...50°Ctd
- FA 500 for desiccant dryers, -80...20°Ctd
- FA 500 for desiccant dryers, -60...30°Ctd
- Other measurement ranges available upon request